Hello all!
I am looking for replacement tweeters for my old (1976) Altec Lansing Model Three Loudspeakers. They are 3" - 3.5" between the screws with a 2.75" cutout - and have the numbers 676 and 3745 stamped on each of them.
Thanks for any help.
Hello all!
I am looking for replacement tweeters for my old (1976) Altec Lansing Model Three Loudspeakers. They are 3" - 3.5" between the screws with a 2.75" cutout - and have the numbers 676 and 3745 stamped on each of them.
Thanks for any help.

They have been out of production for a long time.
Sometimes you can find them from a part-out on eBay.
Otherwise, you will have to find substitutes at Parts Express, or Madisound.
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
Thank you, Old Guy. I hadn't heard of Parts Express before today, but did order some substitute cone tweeters and a woofer re-foaming kit from them. Again, thanks and best regards. I'll be checking back as you all have an interesting forum here.
:thankU:
Bookmarks